American Tower Corporation’s $147 Million Acquisition of 1,200 wireless communications towers in Colombia
Cravath represented JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as administrative agent, in connection with the arrangement of $6 billion of credit facilities made available to Marathon Petroleum Corporation, a leading crude oil refinery. The facilities consisted of a $5 billion five-year revolving credit facility and a $1 billion 364-day revolving credit facility, to be used for working […]
- – Wasserman West Lawyer María Farall Ranked Among “Latin America’s Top 100 Female Lawyers.”
- – Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that Guillermo Wasserman has been selected as one of the “Fifty Most Influential Latinos in Georgia” by the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- Wasserman- West Ranked Among Top Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West reconocido por su práctica Latinoamericana por Latinvex
- – Obligaciones Fiscales ante el IRS de Entidades Estadounidenses con Inversores Extranjeros
- – Wasserman West Partner Guillermo Wasserman Named Among “Fifty Most Influential Latinos in Georgia”
- Obligación de declarar ciertas inversiones extranjeras ante el gobierno de los EE.UU.
- María Fernanda Farall se suma a Wasserman West LLC
- Latin-Focused Law Firm Adds to Argentina Expertise
- Wasserman West hires Argentine counsel
- American Tower Corporation’s $147 Million Acquisition of 1,200 wireless communications towers in Colombia