The Atlanta-based law firm of Wasserman West has added to its Latin American expertise, recruiting an Argentine attorney with vast deal-making experience as the country’s economic prospects brighten. Maria Fernanda Farall joins the Latin America-focused firm from her previous position running the Atlanta office of a boutique firm based in Buenos Aires.
- – Wasserman West Lawyer María Farall Ranked Among “Latin America’s Top 100 Female Lawyers.”
- – Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that Guillermo Wasserman has been selected as one of the “Fifty Most Influential Latinos in Georgia” by the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- Wasserman- West Ranked Among Top Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West reconocido por su práctica Latinoamericana por Latinvex
- – Obligaciones Fiscales ante el IRS de Entidades Estadounidenses con Inversores Extranjeros
- – Wasserman West Partner Guillermo Wasserman Named Among “Fifty Most Influential Latinos in Georgia”
- Obligación de declarar ciertas inversiones extranjeras ante el gobierno de los EE.UU.
- María Fernanda Farall se suma a Wasserman West LLC
- Latin-Focused Law Firm Adds to Argentina Expertise
- Wasserman West hires Argentine counsel
- American Tower Corporation’s $147 Million Acquisition of 1,200 wireless communications towers in Colombia