Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that it has been ranked as one of the “Top Law Firms” for its Latin American practice by Latinvex. In addition to making Latinvex’s overall ranking, Wasserman West was specifically recognized for its Corporate/M&A and Technology practices. Latinvex annually ranks top international law firms for their Latin American work.
- Wasserman West Ranked Among Top Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West reconocido por su práctica Latinoamericana por Latinvex
- – Obligaciones Fiscales ante el IRS de Entidades Estadounidenses con Inversores Extranjeros
- – Wasserman West Partner Guillermo Wasserman Named Among “Fifty Most Influential Latinos in Georgia”
- Obligación de declarar ciertas inversiones extranjeras ante el gobierno de los EE.UU.
- María Fernanda Farall se suma a Wasserman West LLC
- Latin-Focused Law Firm Adds to Argentina Expertise
- Wasserman West hires Argentine counsel
- American Tower Corporation’s $147 Million Acquisition of 1,200 wireless communications towers in Colombia
- Brazil: an attractive alternative for intellectual property outsourcing
- Legal Duo Branches Out With New International Firm