Wasserman West Lawyer María Farall Ranked Among “Latin America’s Top 100 Female Lawyers.”
María Farall Recognized as Top Latin America Lawyer by Latinvex 2019 Rankings.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) May 28, 2019 — Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that María Farall has been ranked as one of “Latin America’s Top 100 Female Lawyers” by Latinvex for her Corporate and M&A work in Latin America.
Latinvex annually ranks top international lawyers and law firms for their Latin American work. The top 100 female practitioners were selected among international law firms in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada, based on the their recent track record on major deals in Latin America and recognition by clients and colleagues in the region.
As a member of Wasserman West’s Latin American Practice, Ms. Farall regularly advises U.S. and Latin American-based companies on complex cross-border transactions, particularly in the retail and technology industries. Ms. Farall, who is fluent in English and Spanish and holds law degrees from both the U.S. and Argentina, is widely regarded as a leading Latin American expert. In addition to Latinvex’s recognition, both Chambers Global and Chambers Latin America have cited Ms. Farall as a leading practitioner in corporate/M&A and banking and finance in Latin America.
“This is a very well-deserved recognition of María’s impressive international corporate and transactional work in Latin America,” said Guillermo Wasserman, head of the Firm’s Latin American Practice. “María has greatly contributed to the continued growth and consolidation of our Latin American Practice and we are very fortunate to have her on our team”. Robert West, Wasserman West’s managing partner, added, “María’s practical knowledge of legal and business culture in Latin America has reinforced our ability to provide first-tier services to our clients doing business across the region.”
“It is very rewarding and exciting to be part of an organization that has rapidly become one of the firms of choice for companies doing business in Latin America,” commented María Farall.
Wasserman West is a business law firm based in Atlanta focused on cross-border transactions involving a wide range of industries and business sectors in the U.S. and Latin America. For more information about Wasserman West, please visit: https://www.wassermanwest.com
- – Wasserman West Ranked Among Top International Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West Lawyer María Farall Ranked Among “Latin America’s Top 100 Female Lawyers.”
- – Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that Guillermo Wasserman has been selected….
- – Wasserman- West Ranked Among Top Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West reconocido por su práctica Latinoamericana por Latinvex
- – Obligaciones Fiscales ante el IRS de Entidades Estadounidenses con Inversores Extranjeros
- – Wasserman West Partner Guillermo Wasserman Named Among “Fifty Most Influential Latinos in Georgia”
- Obligación de declarar ciertas inversiones extranjeras ante el gobierno de los EE.UU.
- María Fernanda Farall se suma a Wasserman West LLC
- Latin-Focused Law Firm Adds to Argentina Expertise
- Wasserman West hires Argentine counsel