ATLANTA (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 10, 2018
Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that Guillermo Wasserman has been selected as one of the “Fifty Most Influential Latinos in Georgia” by the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Recipients of this first annual award include leaders in government, business, media, and non-profits who have greatly contributed to the improvement of the Latino community and Georgia as a whole. The honorees will be recognized at a luncheon organized by the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce at SunTrust Park in Atlanta on September 13, 2018.
As head of the Firm’s Latin American Practice, Mr. Wasserman regularly advises U.S. and Latin American-based companies on complex cross-border matters, including M&A, market-entry strategies, and global disputes. A native Spanish speaker, fluent in Portuguese and English, he is licensed to practice law in Argentina and Georgia. Mr. Wasserman frequently lectures on a variety of international legal topics to leading business organizations, companies, universities and bar associations in the United States and South America. He is the current President of the Northwestern Law Alumni Society in Atlanta and an active member of the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Argentine-American Chamber of Commerce of the Southeast.
“This is a very much appreciated recognition of Guillermo’s continued support of the Latino business community in Georgia,” said Robert A. West, Wasserman West’s managing partner. “We are very proud of Guillermo’s many contributions to strengthen commercial relationships and trade between Atlanta and Latin America.” María Farall, also licensed to practice in Argentina and Georgia, who recently joined Wasserman West’s Latin American Practice, added that “it is exciting to be part of an organization whose lawyers not only provide unique expertise in Latin America, but are significantly invested in their community.”
Wasserman West is a business law firm based in Atlanta focused on cross-border transactions involving a wide-range of industries and business sectors in the U.S. and Latin America. For more information about Wasserman West, please visit: https://www.wassermanwest.com
- – Wasserman West Ranked Among Top International Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West Lawyer María Farall Ranked Among “Latin America’s Top 100 Female Lawyers.”
- – Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that Guillermo Wasserman has been selected….
- – Wasserman- West Ranked Among Top Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West reconocido por su práctica Latinoamericana por Latinvex
- – Obligaciones Fiscales ante el IRS de Entidades Estadounidenses con Inversores Extranjeros
- – Wasserman West Partner Guillermo Wasserman Named Among “Fifty Most Influential Latinos in Georgia”
- Obligación de declarar ciertas inversiones extranjeras ante el gobierno de los EE.UU.
- María Fernanda Farall se suma a Wasserman West LLC
- Latin-Focused Law Firm Adds to Argentina Expertise
- Wasserman West hires Argentine counsel