Latinvex 2020 Rankings Recognize Wasserman West
Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that once again it has been ranked as one of the “Top Law 50 Firms” for its Latin American practice by Latinvex.
Latinvex annually ranks international law firms for their Latin American work. The top 50 ranked law firms are selected based on value, prominence, and scope of work, as reported by clients and peers doing business in the region.
“Our continued presence in Latinvex’s rankings reflects our Firm’s commitment to provide first-tier services to our clients doing business in the region,” said Guillermo Wasserman, head of Wasserman West’s Latin American Practice. Robert West, the Firm’s managing partner, added, “It is very rewarding to be recognized for our work in cross-border transactions in Central and South America.”
María Fernanda Farall, a member of the Firm’s International Practice and widely regarded as a leading Latin American lawyer practitioner, stated that “Latinvex’s recognition evidences Wasserman West’s significant Latin American experience and added value in the region.”
Wasserman West is a business law firm based in Atlanta focused on cross-border transactions involving a wide range of industries and business sectors in the U.S. and Latin America. For more information about Wasserman West, please visit: https://www.wassermanwest.com
- – Wasserman West Ranked Among Top International Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West Lawyer María Farall Ranked Among “Latin America’s Top 100 Female Lawyers.”
- – Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that Guillermo Wasserman has been selected….
- – Wasserman- West Ranked Among Top Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West reconocido por su práctica Latinoamericana por Latinvex
- – Obligaciones Fiscales ante el IRS de Entidades Estadounidenses con Inversores Extranjeros
- – Wasserman West Partner Guillermo Wasserman Named Among “Fifty Most Influential Latinos in Georgia”
- Obligación de declarar ciertas inversiones extranjeras ante el gobierno de los EE.UU.
- María Fernanda Farall se suma a Wasserman West LLC
- Latin-Focused Law Firm Adds to Argentina Expertise
- Wasserman West hires Argentine counsel