ATLANTA (PRWEB) NOVEMBER 14, 2018
Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that it has been ranked as one of the “Top Law Firms” for its Latin American practice by Latinvex. In addition to making Latinvex’s overall ranking, Wasserman West was specifically recognized for its Corporate/M&A and Technology practices.
Latinvex annually ranks top international law firms for their Latin American work. The top 50 ranked law firms are recognized based on value, prominence, and scope of work, as well as reviews by companies and law firms doing business in the region.
“Our presence in Latinvex’s rankings reflects our Firm’s continuous growth in Latin America and is a much appreciated recognition of our work assisting clients in the region,” said Guillermo Wasserman, head of Wasserman West’s Latin American Practice. Robert West, the Firm’s managing partner, added, “it is very rewarding to be a part of globally-minded team of lawyers, all of whom are fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese in addition to English.”
María Fernanda Farall, who joined the Firm earlier this year and is widely regarded as a leading Latin American lawyer practitioner, stated that “Latinvex’s recognition evidences Wasserman West’s impressive Latin American experience and the Firm’s ability to provide first-tier services to our clients doing business in the region.”
Wasserman West is a business law firm based in Atlanta focused on cross-border transactions involving a wide range of industries and business sectors in the U.S. and Latin America. For more information about Wasserman West, please visit: https://www.wassermanwest.com.
- – Wasserman West Ranked Among Top International Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West Lawyer María Farall Ranked Among “Latin America’s Top 100 Female Lawyers.”
- – Wasserman West, LLC is pleased to announce that Guillermo Wasserman has been selected….
- – Wasserman- West Ranked Among Top Law Firms for Latin American Work
- – Wasserman West reconocido por su práctica Latinoamericana por Latinvex
- – Obligaciones Fiscales ante el IRS de Entidades Estadounidenses con Inversores Extranjeros
- – Wasserman West Partner Guillermo Wasserman Named Among “Fifty Most Influential Latinos in Georgia”
- Obligación de declarar ciertas inversiones extranjeras ante el gobierno de los EE.UU.
- María Fernanda Farall se suma a Wasserman West LLC
- Latin-Focused Law Firm Adds to Argentina Expertise
- Wasserman West hires Argentine counsel